SkinBioTherapeutics Plc (LON:SBTX – Get Free Report)’s stock price dropped 2.4% on Monday . The company traded as low as GBX 19.04 ($0.24) and last traded at GBX 20 ($0.25). Approximately 442,793 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 6% from the average daily volume of 418,282 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 20.50 ($0.26).
SkinBioTherapeutics Trading Down 2.4 %
The company has a current ratio of 1.77, a quick ratio of 10.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.03. The firm has a market capitalization of £34.63 million, a P/E ratio of -1,000.00 and a beta of 2.10. The firm has a 50-day moving average of GBX 23.13 and a two-hundred day moving average of GBX 18.67.
SkinBioTherapeutics Company Profile
SkinBioTherapeutics plc, a life science company, engages in identification and development of technology that harnesses the human microbiome to improve health. It develops SkinBiotix technology that can enhance the formation of multi-protein complexes and prevent passage toxins, molecules, and ions, as well as pathogens; and AxisBiotix that focuses on the gut-skin relationship and is designed to alleviate the symptoms associated with psoriasis.
- Five stocks we like better than SkinBioTherapeutics
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Investing in Agriculture 101: How to Invest in Agriculture
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for SkinBioTherapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SkinBioTherapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.