Red Pine Exploration Inc. (CVE:RPX – Get Free Report) shares fell 7.3% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as C$0.19 and last traded at C$0.19. 88,500 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 54% from the average session volume of 192,664 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.21.
Red Pine Exploration Stock Down 7.3 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average price of C$0.16 and a 200 day moving average price of C$0.16. The firm has a market capitalization of C$31.87 million, a PE ratio of -2.38 and a beta of 1.19.
Red Pine Exploration Company Profile
Red Pine Exploration Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mining properties in Canada. Its flagship project is the Wawa Gold Project that covers an area of 7,182 hectares located to the east of the Town of Wawa in northern Ontario. The company was formerly known as Vencan Gold Corporation and changed its name to Red Pine Exploration Inc in March 2009.
- Five stocks we like better than Red Pine Exploration
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Red Pine Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Red Pine Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.