Shares of Platinum Eagle Acquisition Corp. (OTCMKTS:EAGLU – Get Free Report) rose 1% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $10.30 and last traded at $10.30. Approximately 500 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 95% from the average daily volume of 9,813 shares. The stock had previously closed at $10.20.
Platinum Eagle Acquisition Trading Up 1.0 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $10.30 and its 200 day moving average price is $10.30.
About Platinum Eagle Acquisition
Silver Eagle Acquisition Corp. is a United States-based blank check company. The Company’s management seeks to identify and combine with businesses in the media and entertainment industries s, although the Company may pursue business combination opportunities in other sectors. The Company was formed for the purpose of acquiring, through a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or other similar business combination, one or more operating businesses or assets.
- Five stocks we like better than Platinum Eagle Acquisition
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Platinum Eagle Acquisition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Platinum Eagle Acquisition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.