Mongolia Growth Group Ltd. (CVE:YAK – Get Free Report) traded up 5.1% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as C$1.45 and last traded at C$1.44. 6,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 52% from the average session volume of 12,377 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$1.37.
Mongolia Growth Group Stock Up 5.1 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average of C$1.44 and a 200 day moving average of C$1.29. The firm has a market cap of C$39.33 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.00 and a beta of 0.72. The company has a quick ratio of 0.24, a current ratio of 1.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.14.
About Mongolia Growth Group
Mongolia Growth Group Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides property management, leasing, renovation, and development services in Mongolia. The company operates through three segments: Investment Property Operations, Corporate, and Subscription Products. Its investment portfolio consists of office, retail, land and redevelopment, and commercial and residential properties.
- Five stocks we like better than Mongolia Growth Group
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Are Proving They Are Still Essential
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Mongolia Growth Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mongolia Growth Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.