Global Daily Fantasy Sports Inc. (DFS.V) (CVE:DFS – Get Free Report) traded down 9.5% during trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.29 and last traded at C$0.29. 132,200 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 73% from the average session volume of 489,596 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.32.
Global Daily Fantasy Sports Inc. (DFS.V) Stock Down 9.5 %
The firm has a 50-day moving average of C$0.29 and a 200 day moving average of C$0.28. The stock has a market capitalization of C$50.20 million and a P/E ratio of -10.18.
Global Daily Fantasy Sports Inc. (DFS.V) Company Profile
Global Daily Fantasy Sports Inc operates in daily fantasy sports (DFS) industry. It offers DFS software and network, which enables its licensed customers to offer a customized and branded DFS product to their end users. The company was formerly known as Lariat Energy Ltd. and changed its name to Global Daily Fantasy Sports Inc in June 2016.
- Five stocks we like better than Global Daily Fantasy Sports Inc. (DFS.V)
- What is Put Option Volume?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Invest in Casino Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Insider Buying Explained: What Investors Need to Know
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Global Daily Fantasy Sports Inc. (DFS.V) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global Daily Fantasy Sports Inc. (DFS.V) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.