Columbia India Infrastructure ETF (NYSEARCA:INXX – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded down 0.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $11.30 and last traded at $11.36. Approximately 10,300 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 39% from the average session volume of 7,424 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.39.
Columbia India Infrastructure ETF Stock Down 0.3 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $11.36 and its two-hundred day moving average is $11.36.
- Five stocks we like better than Columbia India Infrastructure ETF
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Columbia India Infrastructure ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Columbia India Infrastructure ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.