Shares of Bank of Georgia Group PLC (OTCMKTS:BDGSF – Get Free Report) hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $41.92 and last traded at $41.92, with a volume of 0 shares. The stock had previously closed at $41.92.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Citigroup lowered shares of Bank of Georgia Group from a “buy” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Friday, August 18th.
Bank of Georgia Group Stock Performance
About Bank of Georgia Group
Bank of Georgia Group PLC, through its subsidiaries, provides various banking products and services in Georgia. It operates through three segments: Retail Banking, Corporate and Investment Banking, and BNB. The Retail Banking segment offers consumer loans, mortgage loans, overdrafts, credit cards, and other credit facilities; funds transfer and settlement services; and customers' deposits for individuals and legal entities under the Express, Bank of Georgia, MSME, and SOLO brands.
- Five stocks we like better than Bank of Georgia Group
- How to invest in marijuana stocks in 7 steps
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Stock Ratings and Recommendations: Understanding Analyst Ratings
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Bank of Georgia Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bank of Georgia Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.