Terra (LUNA) traded down 5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 20th. One Terra coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.63 or 0.00001673 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Terra has a total market capitalization of $366.06 million and $50.31 million worth of Terra was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Terra has traded down 12.6% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00002262 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00001505 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Adshares (ADS) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001809 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000836 BTC.
Terra (CRYPTO:LUNA) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 27th, 2022. Terra’s total supply is 1,004,262,701 coins and its circulating supply is 583,561,011 coins. Terra’s official Twitter account is @terra_money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Terra is https://reddit.com/r/terraluna and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Terra is medium.com/terra-money. Terra’s official website is terra.money.
Buying and Selling Terra
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Terra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Terra should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Terra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Terra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Terra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.