Steem (STEEM) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 20th. Steem has a market capitalization of $121.17 million and approximately $17.48 million worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Steem coin can now be bought for $0.27 or 0.00000720 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Steem has traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37,494.12 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0784 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.02 or 0.00186774 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $227.78 or 0.00607581 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00010540 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $164.58 or 0.00439002 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.50 or 0.00052006 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.76 or 0.00127407 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
Steem (CRYPTO:STEEM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on March 24th, 2016. Steem’s total supply is 448,957,234 coins. Steem’s official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Steem is https://reddit.com/r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Steem is steem.com. Steem’s official message board is steemit.com/@steemitblog.
Buying and Selling Steem
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Steem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.