Orchid (OXT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. Orchid has a market capitalization of $72.60 million and approximately $4.44 million worth of Orchid was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Orchid has traded 2.5% higher against the dollar. One Orchid token can now be bought for approximately $0.0741 or 0.00000198 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00006244 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00016430 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $37,495.21 or 1.00017378 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00011522 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00006648 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00004220 BTC.
OXT is a token. It was first traded on December 3rd, 2019. Orchid’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 979,379,108 tokens. The Reddit community for Orchid is https://reddit.com/r/orchid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Orchid’s official Twitter account is @orchidprotocol. The official website for Orchid is www.orchid.com. Orchid’s official message board is blog.orchid.com.
Buying and Selling Orchid
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orchid directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orchid should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Orchid using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Orchid Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orchid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.