Cardano (ADA) traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.38 or 0.00001023 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Cardano has a market cap of $13.53 billion and approximately $395.23 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded 8% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2,028.89 or 0.05411931 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $20.60 or 0.00054941 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.00 or 0.00024019 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00013931 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0951 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00012162 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.98 or 0.00005275 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00002043 BTC.
Cardano (ADA) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Ouroboros hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2017. Cardano’s total supply is 36,365,391,093 coins and its circulating supply is 35,288,485,147 coins. The official message board for Cardano is medium.com/feed/cardanorss. The official website for Cardano is www.cardano.org. Cardano’s official Twitter account is @cardano and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cardano is https://reddit.com/r/cardano and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Cardano Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cardano using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.