Accel Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:ACEL – Get Free Report) Director Gordon Rubenstein sold 76,069 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 20th. The shares were sold at an average price of $10.44, for a total transaction of $794,160.36. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website.
Gordon Rubenstein also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, November 16th, Gordon Rubenstein sold 111,415 shares of Accel Entertainment stock. The shares were sold at an average price of $10.59, for a total transaction of $1,179,884.85.
Accel Entertainment Trading Down 0.5 %
NYSE ACEL traded down $0.05 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $10.42. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 569,570 shares, compared to its average volume of 263,343. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $10.57 and a 200 day moving average of $10.54. Accel Entertainment, Inc. has a twelve month low of $7.26 and a twelve month high of $12.05. The firm has a market capitalization of $883.65 million, a P/E ratio of 21.27 and a beta of 1.32. The company has a quick ratio of 2.99, a current ratio of 3.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.43.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Accel Entertainment
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, TheStreet raised shares of Accel Entertainment from a “c+” rating to a “b” rating in a report on Friday, August 4th.
Accel Entertainment Company Profile
Accel Entertainment, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a distributed gaming operator in the United States. It is involved in the installation, maintenance, and operation of gaming terminals; redemption devices that disburse winnings and contain automated teller machine (ATM) functionality; and other amusement devices in authorized non-casino locations, such as restaurants, bars, taverns, convenience stores, liquor stores, truck stops, and grocery stores.
- Five stocks we like better than Accel Entertainment
- What Do S&P 500 Stocks Tell Investors About the Market?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What is a SEC Filing?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Accel Entertainment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Accel Entertainment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.