Standard Lithium (NYSEAMERICAN:SLI – Get Free Report) had its price target cut by research analysts at Canaccord Genuity Group from $8.50 to $8.00 in a research note issued to investors on Tuesday, Benzinga reports. The firm currently has a “speculative buy” rating on the stock. Canaccord Genuity Group’s target price points to a potential upside of 152.37% from the stock’s current price.
Standard Lithium Price Performance
Shares of NYSEAMERICAN:SLI traded down $0.05 on Tuesday, hitting $3.17. The company had a trading volume of 532,234 shares, compared to its average volume of 702,429. The company has a market cap of $547.62 million, a P/E ratio of -31.70 and a beta of 2.49. Standard Lithium has a 1-year low of $2.83 and a 1-year high of $5.14.
Standard Lithium Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Standard Lithium
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Standard Lithium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Standard Lithium and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.