ReShape Lifesciences Inc. (OTCMKTS:RSLSD – Get Free Report)’s stock price rose 2.3% during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $5.37 and last traded at $5.37. Approximately 6,500 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 377% from the average daily volume of 1,362 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.25.
ReShape Lifesciences Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 1.17, a quick ratio of 1.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.05.
About ReShape Lifesciences
ReShape Lifesciences Inc, a medical device company, focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of technology to treat obesity, metabolic diseases, and other gastrointestinal disorders. The company's product portfolio includes ReShape vBloc, a therapy that enables patients to feel full and eat less by intermittently blocking hunger signals on the vagus nerve; ReShape Vest system, an investigational, minimally invasive, laparoscopically implanted medical device that wraps around the stomach to enable weight loss in obese and morbidly obese patients without permanently changing patient anatomy; and Lap-Band System, a minimally invasive long-term treatment of severe obesity and more invasive surgical stapling procedures, such as the gastric bypass or sleeve gastrectomy.
- Five stocks we like better than ReShape Lifesciences
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Asset Allocation: The Key to a Successful Portfolio. Are You Paying Attention to Yours?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for ReShape Lifesciences Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ReShape Lifesciences and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.