Quantum (QUA) traded down 0% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on September 18th. One Quantum token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Quantum has traded down 50% against the dollar. Quantum has a total market cap of $5.60 and $2.13 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00009099 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.64 or 0.00021015 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00016975 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00014321 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26,839.44 or 0.99990518 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002390 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Quantum is a token. It launched on December 19th, 2021. Quantum’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 560,158,547 tokens. Quantum’s official website is quantumtech.pro. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @quantumtechpro and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum is https://reddit.com/r/quantumproject. Quantum’s official message board is medium.com/@quantumtechpro.
Quantum Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.