Probe Gold Inc. (OTCMKTS:PROBF – Get Free Report) shares were down 1.1% on Monday . The company traded as low as $1.11 and last traded at $1.12. Approximately 5,283 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 77% from the average daily volume of 23,249 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.13.
Probe Gold Stock Down 1.1 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of $1.18 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $1.17.
About Probe Gold
Probe Gold Inc engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of gold properties in Canada. The company's flagship asset is its 100%-owned Novador property located in the city of Val-d'Or, Quebec. The company was formerly known as Probe Metals Inc and changed its name to Probe Gold Inc in January 2023.
- Five stocks we like better than Probe Gold
- Insider Trades May Not Tell You What You Think
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Financial Services Stocks Investing
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Probe Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Probe Gold and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.