National Bank of Greece S.A. (OTCMKTS:NBGIF – Get Free Report) shares were up 4.5% during trading on Monday . The stock traded as high as $6.16 and last traded at $6.16. Approximately 876 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 92% from the average daily volume of 10,994 shares. The stock had previously closed at $5.89.
National Bank of Greece Stock Up 4.5 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is $6.74 and its 200 day moving average is $6.03.
About National Bank of Greece
National Bank of Greece SA, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial products and services in Greece, the United Kingdom, North Macedonia, Romania, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Malta, Egypt, and Luxembourg. It operates through Retail Banking, Corporate & Investment Banking, Trouble Assets Unit, Global Markets and Asset Management, Insurance, International Banking Operations, and Other segments.
- Five stocks we like better than National Bank of Greece
- How to Buy Cheap Stocks Step by Step
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for National Bank of Greece Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for National Bank of Greece and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.