Motley Fool 100 Index ETF (BATS:TMFC – Get Free Report) rose 0.1% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $41.03 and last traded at $40.90. Approximately 13,212 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $40.85.
Motley Fool 100 Index ETF Stock Up 0.1 %
The stock has a market capitalization of $532.52 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 26.65 and a beta of 1.08. The company’s 50-day moving average is $41.14 and its 200-day moving average is $38.28.
Motley Fool 100 Index ETF Announces Dividend
The company also recently disclosed a dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, August 30th. Investors of record on Tuesday, August 29th were given a dividend of $0.0546 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, August 28th.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Motley Fool 100 Index ETF Company Profile
The Motley Fool 100 Index ETF (TMFC) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the Motley Fool 100 index. The fund tracks an index of 100 of the largest US companies identified by any of the Motley Fool publications, including the top companies in the Motley Fool IQ Database. TMFC was launched on Jan 29, 2018 and is managed by Motley Fool.
- Five stocks we like better than Motley Fool 100 Index ETF
- How to Invest in Pharmaceutical Companies
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Do ETFs Pay Dividends? What You Need to Know
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Motley Fool 100 Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Motley Fool 100 Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.