Moonbeam (GLMR) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on September 19th. Moonbeam has a market capitalization of $124.22 million and approximately $2.40 million worth of Moonbeam was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Moonbeam coin can now be bought for $0.17 or 0.00000622 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Moonbeam has traded up 0.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.18 or 0.00033887 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.52 or 0.00027760 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.01 or 0.00011125 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00004145 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0971 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002345 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000855 BTC.
Moonbeam (CRYPTO:GLMR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 19th, 2021. Moonbeam’s total supply is 1,085,078,535 coins and its circulating supply is 737,020,222 coins. Moonbeam’s official Twitter account is @moonbeamnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Moonbeam is https://reddit.com/r/moonbeam and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Moonbeam’s official website is moonbeam.network. The official message board for Moonbeam is medium.com/moonbeam-network.
Buying and Selling Moonbeam
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Moonbeam directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Moonbeam should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Moonbeam using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Moonbeam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Moonbeam and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.