Leaf Mobile Inc. (TSE:LEAF – Get Free Report) shares traded down 1.9% on Monday . The company traded as low as C$2.56 and last traded at C$2.59. 15,380 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 71% from the average session volume of 53,170 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$2.64.
Leaf Mobile Stock Performance
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is C$2.59. The stock has a market capitalization of C$198.42 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 58.86. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.73, a current ratio of 0.75 and a quick ratio of 0.64.
About Leaf Mobile
Leaf Mobile Inc develops and publishes free-to-play mobile games in the United States, Canada, and the European regions. It offers a portfolio of original and licensed IP mobile games. The company is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Leaf Mobile
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Invest in Lithium and Lithium Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Leaf Mobile Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Leaf Mobile and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.