ImagineAR Inc. (OTCMKTS:IPNFF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 13,500 shares, a decrease of 12.9% from the August 15th total of 15,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 183,400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
ImagineAR Price Performance
OTCMKTS:IPNFF traded down $0.00 on Tuesday, reaching $0.01. 26,500 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 62,212. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.02 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.03. ImagineAR has a 52 week low of $0.01 and a 52 week high of $0.05.
- Five stocks we like better than ImagineAR
- 3 Small Caps With Big Return Potential
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- How to Invest in Marijuana Stocks
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for ImagineAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ImagineAR and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.