Grupo Financiero Banorte, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GBOOY – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 9,600 shares, a growth of 14.3% from the August 15th total of 8,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 28,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Grupo Financiero Banorte Trading Up 1.1 %
Shares of OTCMKTS GBOOY traded up $0.46 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $43.52. 16,835 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 22,769. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $43.53 and a 200-day moving average price of $42.43. Grupo Financiero Banorte has a 52 week low of $31.70 and a 52 week high of $47.63.
Grupo Financiero Banorte Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Grupo Financiero Banorte
- How to Know Which Cryptocurrency to Buy: A Guide for Investors
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Financiero Banorte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Financiero Banorte and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.