Gold Standard Ventures Corp (TSE:GSV – Get Free Report)’s stock price traded up 0.9% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as C$0.56 and last traded at C$0.56. 50,873 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 66% from the average session volume of 149,801 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.56.
Gold Standard Ventures Price Performance
The firm’s 50 day moving average is C$0.56. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.13, a quick ratio of 20.69 and a current ratio of 21.71. The stock has a market cap of C$200.89 million and a P/E ratio of -20.74.
About Gold Standard Ventures
Gold Standard Ventures Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the development of district-scale and other gold-bearing mineral resource properties in Nevada, the United States. Its flagship property is the Railroad-Pinion project covering an area of approximately 53,570 acres located in the Elko County, Nevada.
- Five stocks we like better than Gold Standard Ventures
- How to Invest in Blockchain Stocks Step by Step
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Does the Consumer Price Index Measure?
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Gold Standard Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gold Standard Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.