Genfit S.A. (OTCMKTS:GNFTF – Get Free Report) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 18,500 shares, a decrease of 16.7% from the August 15th total of 22,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently ∞ days.
Genfit Price Performance
Genfit stock remained flat at $3.80 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $3.80 and a 200 day moving average of $4.05. Genfit has a fifty-two week low of $3.13 and a fifty-two week high of $4.39.
Genfit Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Genfit
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Genfit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genfit and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.