Fusion Fuel Green PLC (NASDAQ:HTOOW – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 3,500 shares, a decline of 16.7% from the August 15th total of 4,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 9,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.4 days.
Fusion Fuel Green Trading Down 14.3 %
NASDAQ:HTOOW traded down $0.01 during midday trading on Tuesday, reaching $0.06. The company had a trading volume of 5,691 shares, compared to its average volume of 7,638. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.21 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.28. Fusion Fuel Green has a 12-month low of $0.05 and a 12-month high of $1.74.
About Fusion Fuel Green
- Five stocks we like better than Fusion Fuel Green
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- What is MarketRank™? How to Use it
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Fusion Fuel Green Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fusion Fuel Green and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.