Firm Capital Property Trust (OTCMKTS:FRMUF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 23,700 shares, an increase of 12.3% from the August 15th total of 21,100 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 237.0 days.
Firm Capital Property Trust Stock Performance
Shares of FRMUF remained flat at $3.85 during mid-day trading on Tuesday. Firm Capital Property Trust has a 1 year low of $3.85 and a 1 year high of $4.60. The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $4.02 and its 200 day simple moving average is $4.10.
About Firm Capital Property Trust
- Five stocks we like better than Firm Capital Property Trust
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- Pros And Cons Of Monthly Dividend Stocks
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- Dividend Screener: How to Evaluate Dividend Stocks Before Buying
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for Firm Capital Property Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Firm Capital Property Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.