EPHS Holdings Inc (OTCMKTS:STNN – Get Free Report)’s share price was down 17.5% on Monday . The company traded as low as $0.33 and last traded at $0.33. Approximately 1,100 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 36% from the average daily volume of 1,725 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.40.
EPHS Stock Performance
EPHS Holdings, Inc, through its subsidiary, Emerald Plants Health Source Inc intends to cultivate and distribute cannabis in Canada. It intends to secure a commercial cultivation license identified as a license for access to cannabis for medical purposes regulation. The company is based in Boynton Beach, Florida.
- Five stocks we like better than EPHS
- Basic Materials Stocks Investing
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- The Significance of a Trillion-Dollar Market Cap Goes Beyond a Number
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for EPHS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EPHS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.