dForce USD (USX) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on September 19th. One dForce USD token can currently be bought for about $1.01 or 0.00003712 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, dForce USD has traded 1.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. dForce USD has a total market cap of $32.48 million and approximately $212.13 worth of dForce USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $67.24 or 0.00248155 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00013739 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00016236 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0547 or 0.00000210 BTC.
dForce USD Token Profile
dForce USD (CRYPTO:USX) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 28th, 2022. dForce USD’s total supply is 286,466,058 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,291,525 tokens. The official website for dForce USD is dforce.network. dForce USD’s official message board is medium.com/dforcenet. dForce USD’s official Twitter account is @dforcenet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling dForce USD
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as dForce USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade dForce USD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy dForce USD using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for dForce USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for dForce USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.