Dero (DERO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on September 19th. In the last seven days, Dero has traded down 0.9% against the dollar. One Dero coin can now be bought for about $2.78 or 0.00010241 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Dero has a market cap of $38.57 million and approximately $6,165.73 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $27,096.47 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0626 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.24 or 0.00248155 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $217.86 or 0.00804006 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.72 or 0.00013739 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $147.36 or 0.00543839 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00057949 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $31.56 or 0.00116477 BTC.
DERO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on June 27th, 2018. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 13,897,844 coins. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. The Reddit community for Dero is https://reddit.com/r/deroproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dero’s official Twitter account is @deroproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Dero is dero.io.
Its implementation builds out a main chain from the DAG network of blocks, which refers to main blocks and side blocks. Side blocks contribute to chain proof-of-work security, making traditional 51% attacks impossible. In contrast to traditional blockchains, Dero considers the transaction as the smallest unit of computation, not the block. Therefore, blocks on Dero can contain duplicate or double-spend transactions, but these are filtered by the client protocol and ignored by the network.
Dero aims to manage combining the security and decentralization of a proof-of-work blockchain with the scalability and transaction speed of DAG technology. Dero’s goal is a blockchain network that can serve businesses and individuals worldwide and support secure, fast, and anonymous transactions and smart contract execution.”
Dero Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.