CyberAgent, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CYGIY – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $2.68 and last traded at $2.77, with a volume of 10 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $2.87.
CyberAgent Stock Down 3.7 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $3.16 and its 200 day moving average price is $3.78.
CyberAgent, Inc engages in the media, internet advertising, game, and investment development businesses primarily in Japan. The company operates Ameba, a blog service; Tapple for online dating; AWA, a music streaming service; and WinTicket for online betting. It also offers internet advertising agency and ad technology services; and smartphone games.
- Five stocks we like better than CyberAgent
- How to Invest and Trade Chinese Stocks
- Hold-It-Forever AutoZone Pulls into Buy Zone
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Virtual Riches: 3 Stocks Leading the VR Revolution
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- 5 eCommerce Companies that need to be on Your Watch List
Receive News & Ratings for CyberAgent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CyberAgent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.