CloudMD Software & Services Inc. (OTCMKTS:DOCRF – Get Free Report) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 49,300 shares, a growth of 22.3% from the August 15th total of 40,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 65,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.7 days.
CloudMD Software & Services Price Performance
DOCRF remained flat at $0.12 during trading hours on Monday. The company had a trading volume of 12,277 shares, compared to its average volume of 38,530. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.10 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.12. CloudMD Software & Services has a 52-week low of $0.08 and a 52-week high of $0.24.
CloudMD Software & Services Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than CloudMD Software & Services
- What is the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for CloudMD Software & Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CloudMD Software & Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.