Ampol Limited (OTCMKTS:CTXAF – Get Free Report) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 385,900 shares, a decrease of 13.5% from the August 15th total of 446,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 551.3 days.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, The Goldman Sachs Group began coverage on shares of Ampol in a report on Monday, September 4th. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
Ampol Trading Up 1.1 %
Ampol Company Profile
Ampol Limited purchases, refines, distributes, and markets petroleum products in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United States. The company operates through Convenience Retail, Z Energy, and Fuels and Infrastructure segments. The Convenience Retail segment sells fuels through Ampol's network of stores.
- Five stocks we like better than Ampol
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Ampol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ampol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.