Genelux Co. (NASDAQ:GNLX – Get Free Report) VP Yong Yu sold 10,400 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, September 15th. The stock was sold at an average price of $21.89, for a total value of $227,656.00. Following the sale, the vice president now directly owns 106,135 shares in the company, valued at $2,323,295.15. The sale was disclosed in a legal filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available through this hyperlink.
Yong Yu also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, September 13th, Yong Yu sold 29,800 shares of Genelux stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $21.14, for a total value of $629,972.00.
- On Wednesday, August 30th, Yong Yu sold 19,800 shares of Genelux stock. The stock was sold at an average price of $24.70, for a total value of $489,060.00.
Genelux Stock Up 12.3 %
Shares of NASDAQ:GNLX traded up $2.77 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $25.38. 665,938 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 115,093. Genelux Co. has a 1 year low of $5.35 and a 1 year high of $40.98. The business has a fifty day moving average price of $24.55 and a 200-day moving average price of $26.73.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Maxim Group initiated coverage on Genelux in a research note on Tuesday, September 12th. They set a “buy” rating and a $40.00 price objective on the stock.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Several large investors have recently modified their holdings of GNLX. Hohimer Wealth Management LLC purchased a new position in shares of Genelux during the first quarter valued at approximately $1,247,000. Axxcess Wealth Management LLC purchased a new stake in shares of Genelux in the first quarter valued at approximately $462,000. Barclays PLC purchased a new stake in shares of Genelux in the first quarter valued at approximately $920,000. Tower Research Capital LLC TRC purchased a new stake in shares of Genelux in the first quarter valued at approximately $32,000. Finally, Citigroup Inc. purchased a new stake in shares of Genelux in the first quarter valued at approximately $84,000. Hedge funds and other institutional investors own 10.77% of the company’s stock.
Genelux Corporation, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing next-generation oncolytic viral immunotherapies for patients suffering from aggressive and/or difficult-to-treat solid tumor types. Its lead product candidate is Olvi-Vec, a proprietary, modified strain of the vaccinia virus for the treatment of ovarian cancer and non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Five stocks we like better than Genelux
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Genelux Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genelux and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.