A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for Hostess Brands (NASDAQ: TWNK):
- 9/14/2023 – Hostess Brands was downgraded by analysts at Jefferies Financial Group Inc. from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $34.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $30.00.
- 9/13/2023 – Hostess Brands is now covered by analysts at TD Cowen. They set a “market perform” rating and a $34.00 price target on the stock.
- 9/12/2023 – Hostess Brands was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 9/12/2023 – Hostess Brands was downgraded by analysts at Stephens from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 9/12/2023 – Hostess Brands was downgraded by analysts at Consumer Edge from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating.
- 9/11/2023 – Hostess Brands was downgraded by analysts at Truist Financial Co. from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. They now have a $34.25 price target on the stock.
- 8/31/2023 – Hostess Brands was downgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating. They now have a $28.00 price target on the stock.
- 8/17/2023 – Hostess Brands is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/9/2023 – Hostess Brands had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from $25.00 to $24.00. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 8/9/2023 – Hostess Brands had its price target lowered by analysts at Morgan Stanley from $27.00 to $25.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
Hostess Brands Price Performance
TWNK remained flat at $33.37 during trading on Monday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 2,927,959 shares, compared to its average volume of 1,431,817. The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $25.64 and a 200 day simple moving average of $25.45. The company has a quick ratio of 1.47, a current ratio of 1.80 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53. The stock has a market cap of $4.43 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 26.91, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 3.27 and a beta of 0.61. Hostess Brands, Inc. has a 12-month low of $21.59 and a 12-month high of $33.74.
Hostess Brands (NASDAQ:TWNK – Get Free Report) last announced its quarterly earnings data on Tuesday, August 8th. The company reported $0.28 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the consensus estimate of $0.27 by $0.01. Hostess Brands had a net margin of 12.28% and a return on equity of 7.82%. The company had revenue of $352.36 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $359.24 million. During the same quarter in the previous year, the company posted $0.22 EPS. The business’s revenue was up 3.5% compared to the same quarter last year. On average, research analysts forecast that Hostess Brands, Inc. will post 1.12 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Hostess Brands, Inc develops, manufactures, markets, sells, and distributes snack products in the United States and Canada. The company provides a range of snack cakes, donuts, sweet rolls, breakfast pastries, cookies, snack pies, sweet baked goods, wafers, bread and buns, danishes, honey buns, coffee cakes, and sugar-free products.
- Five stocks we like better than Hostess Brands
- What is the price-to-earnings growth (PEG) ratio?
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- Dividend Tax Calculator
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- How to Read Stock Charts for Beginners
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Hostess Brands Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hostess Brands Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.