Siacoin (SC) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 18th. Over the last week, Siacoin has traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Siacoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Siacoin has a market capitalization of $156.63 million and $1.89 million worth of Siacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $26,706.19 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.79 or 0.00246333 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $216.57 or 0.00810940 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00013696 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $145.73 or 0.00545678 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00058590 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $31.48 or 0.00117874 BTC.
Siacoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Blake2b hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 1st, 2015. Siacoin’s total supply is 55,174,905,000 coins and its circulating supply is 55,152,331,709 coins. The Reddit community for Siacoin is https://reddit.com/r/siacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Siacoin’s official Twitter account is @sia__foundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Siacoin is sia.tech.
Siacoin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Siacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Siacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Siacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Siacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Siacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.