AirTrip Corp. (OTCMKTS:EOVBF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 57,200 shares, an increase of 10.6% from the August 15th total of 51,700 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
AirTrip Price Performance
Shares of EOVBF remained flat at C$13.00 during trading hours on Monday. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is C$13.00 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$13.00. AirTrip has a twelve month low of C$13.00 and a twelve month high of C$13.00.
- Five stocks we like better than AirTrip
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for AirTrip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AirTrip and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.