Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. Over the last week, Litecoin has traded up 12% against the dollar. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for about $65.89 or 0.00246106 BTC on exchanges. Litecoin has a total market capitalization of $4.85 billion and $410.72 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00013659 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000422 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
LTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 84,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 73,667,970 coins. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @litecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Litecoin is https://reddit.com/r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Litecoin is litecoin.org.
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.