PSP Swiss Property AG (OTCMKTS:PSPSF – Get Rating) shares were down 3.7% during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $107.70 and last traded at $107.70. Approximately 100 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 47% from the average daily volume of 189 shares. The stock had previously closed at $111.88.
PSP Swiss Property Stock Down 3.7 %
The company’s 50 day moving average price is $112.59 and its 200-day moving average price is $114.36.
PSP Swiss Property Company Profile
PSP Swiss Property AG is a holding company, which engages in the provision of real estate. It activities include development, management and sale of properties including office and commercial assets. It operates through the following segments: Real Estate Investments, Property Management, and Holding.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PSP Swiss Property (PSPSF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for PSP Swiss Property Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PSP Swiss Property and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.