JV Group, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ASZP – Get Rating) shares were down 12% on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.14 and last traded at $0.44. Approximately 200 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 92% from the average daily volume of 2,586 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.50.
JV Group Price Performance
The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.47 and a two-hundred day moving average of $0.38.
About JV Group
JV Group, Inc does not have significant operations. Previously, it was involved in office space leasing operations. The company was formerly known as ASPI, Inc and changed its name to JV Group, Inc in April 2012. JV Group, Inc was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Wheat Ridge, Colorado.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on JV Group (ASZP)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for JV Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for JV Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.