Wahed FTSE USA Shariah ETF (NASDAQ:HLAL – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 16,500 shares, a growth of 292.9% from the April 30th total of 4,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 40,500 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.4 days.
Wahed FTSE USA Shariah ETF Stock Performance
HLAL traded up $0.54 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $40.52. 26,165 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 40,666. Wahed FTSE USA Shariah ETF has a 12 month low of $32.55 and a 12 month high of $40.55. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $38.98 and a 200-day simple moving average of $37.46.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Wahed FTSE USA Shariah ETF (HLAL)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Wahed FTSE USA Shariah ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Wahed FTSE USA Shariah ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.