Terna S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:TEZNY – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,300 shares, a decrease of 83.5% from the April 30th total of 7,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 14,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Terna Stock Performance
TEZNY stock traded up $0.26 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $24.84. The company had a trading volume of 7,430 shares, compared to its average volume of 14,327. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $25.37 and a 200 day moving average price of $23.84. Terna has a fifty-two week low of $17.35 and a fifty-two week high of $26.47.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Terna (TEZNY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Terna Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Terna and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.