Stratis (STRAX) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 26th. One Stratis coin can now be bought for $0.46 or 0.00001724 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Stratis has a market capitalization of $69.09 million and approximately $731,604.03 worth of Stratis was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Stratis has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1,836.92 or 0.06851702 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00001358 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $14.35 or 0.00053519 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.57 or 0.00039421 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.00 or 0.00018642 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.86 or 0.00018118 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0602 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00005955 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000563 BTC.
Stratis (STRAX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 9th, 2016. Stratis’ total supply is 149,500,161 coins. Stratis’ official Twitter account is @stratisplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. Stratis’ official website is stratisplatform.com. The Reddit community for Stratis is https://reddit.com/r/stratisplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Stratis’ official message board is www.stratisplatform.com/news.
Buying and Selling Stratis
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stratis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Stratis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Stratis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stratis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stratis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.