South Star Battery Metals Corp. (OTCMKTS:STSBF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,800 shares, an increase of 110.7% from the April 30th total of 5,600 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 62,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.2 days.
South Star Battery Metals Trading Up 6.4 %
OTCMKTS STSBF traded up $0.03 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.48. 200 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 17,514. South Star Battery Metals has a 52 week low of $0.24 and a 52 week high of $0.58. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.37 and a 200 day moving average price of $0.39.
South Star Battery Metals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on South Star Battery Metals (STSBF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for South Star Battery Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for South Star Battery Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.