Stock analysts at StockNews.com began coverage on shares of NetSol Technologies (NASDAQ:NTWK – Get Rating) in a report released on Wednesday. The firm set a “buy” rating on the software maker’s stock.
NetSol Technologies Price Performance
Shares of NASDAQ NTWK opened at $2.26 on Wednesday. NetSol Technologies has a twelve month low of $2.17 and a twelve month high of $3.80. The company has a current ratio of 2.31, a quick ratio of 2.31 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01. The company has a market capitalization of $25.54 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -10.76 and a beta of 0.69. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $2.48 and a two-hundred day moving average of $2.79.
About NetSol Technologies
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NetSol Technologies (NTWK)
- Ralph Lauren’s Styled Dividend Is Still In Season
- Dollar Tree Falls As Theft Cuts Into Bottom Line
- Best Buy’s Comeback Is Still At Play, Earnings Call For Patience
- e.l.f. Beauty Has Giant Quarter, Shares Hit New High
- If You Can Only Pick One Stock For The Rest Of 2023, Pick Nvidia
Receive News & Ratings for NetSol Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NetSol Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.