Shares of Indivior PLC (OTCMKTS:INVVY – Get Rating) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $24.09 and traded as high as $27.00. Indivior shares last traded at $23.90, with a volume of 13,910 shares trading hands.
Indivior Stock Performance
The company has a market cap of $3.13 billion, a P/E ratio of 22.97 and a beta of 0.35. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $24.18 and its two-hundred day moving average is $22.89.
Indivior PLC is a holding company, which engages in the development, manufacture and sale of buprenorphine-based prescription drugs for treatment of opioid dependence. Its products include Suboxone Film, Suboxone Tablet, and Subutex Tablet. It operates through the following geographical segments: United States, Rest of World, and United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Indivior (INVVY)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Indivior Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Indivior and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.