ImmunoPrecise Antibodies Ltd. (OTCMKTS:IPATF – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0.7% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $2.92 and last traded at $2.84. 10,218 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 50% from the average session volume of 20,327 shares. The stock had previously closed at $2.82.
ImmunoPrecise Antibodies Price Performance
The company’s 50 day moving average is $2.85.
About ImmunoPrecise Antibodies
ImmunoPrecise Antibodies Ltd. engages in the provision of human therapeutic antibody discovery and development services. It offers a selection of antibodies, enzymes, enzymes activity assays, arthritis animal products, proteins, deiminated proteins, and hybridoma licensing for research purposes. Its services include B cell sorting, screening and sequencing; custom, immune and naive phage display production and screening; bi-specific, tri-specific, VHH, and VNAR antibody manufacturing; antibody engineering; and antibody optimization and humanization.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ImmunoPrecise Antibodies (IPATF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for ImmunoPrecise Antibodies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ImmunoPrecise Antibodies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.