FullNet Communications, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FULO – Get Rating) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.37 and traded as low as $0.29. FullNet Communications shares last traded at $0.29, with a volume of 750 shares changing hands.
FullNet Communications Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.31 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.37.
About FullNet Communications
FullNet Communications, Inc engages in the provision of integrated communications and Internet connectivity to individuals, businesses, organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies. It offers scalable Internet access, web hosting, equipment co-location, traditional telephone services, and advanced voice and data solutions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FullNet Communications (FULO)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for FullNet Communications Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FullNet Communications and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.