Digital China Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:DCHIF – Get Rating)’s share price hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $0.48 and last traded at $0.48, with a volume of 0 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $0.48.
Digital China Price Performance
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.48 and its 200-day simple moving average is $0.46.
Digital China Company Profile
Digital China Holdings Limited, an investment holding company, provides big data products and solutions for government and enterprise customers primarily in Mainland China. The Big Data Products and Solutions segment sells data software products focused on spatial-temporal big data and artificial intelligence.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Digital China (DCHIF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Digital China Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Digital China and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.