DEI (DEI) traded 0% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on May 26th. One DEI token can now be purchased for approximately $0.20 or 0.00000748 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, DEI has traded down 13.5% against the dollar. DEI has a market cap of $1.44 billion and $195.69 worth of DEI was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000266 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.21 or 0.00326583 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00013186 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000634 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000011 BTC.
DEI Token Profile
DEI (CRYPTO:DEI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 3rd, 2021. DEI’s official website is deus.finance. DEI’s official message board is medium.com/deus-finance. DEI’s official Twitter account is @deusdao.
DEI Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DEI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DEI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DEI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DEI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DEI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.