Canadian Critical Minerals Inc. (OTCMKTS:RIINF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in the month of May. As of May 15th, there was short interest totalling 19,900 shares, a drop of 61.7% from the April 30th total of 52,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 286,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Canadian Critical Minerals Price Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS RIINF remained flat at $0.03 during mid-day trading on Friday. 121,250 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 99,772. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.15, a current ratio of 0.22 and a quick ratio of 0.22. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.03 and a 200-day moving average of $0.05. Canadian Critical Minerals has a 52-week low of $0.02 and a 52-week high of $0.09.
Canadian Critical Minerals Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Canadian Critical Minerals (RIINF)
- Big Lots Becomes A Stomach Churning Value Play
- The Melt-Up In Marvell Is On; But Don’t Chase It Higher
- Is Apple a Growth Stock or a Value Stock?
- Costco’s Earnings Call Reassure Economists, Recession Cancelled
- Hot Inflation, What It Means For The Summer Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Canadian Critical Minerals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Canadian Critical Minerals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.